A 2-day lean six sigma training class. At the end of the training attendees will be awarded the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate. The topics that will be covered during the 2-day Yellow Belt training are:
- What’s lean; what’s six sigma?
- Process mapping; SIPOC diagram
- Value added vs. non-value added
- Cause and Effect Matrix
- Process – Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
- Pareto Chart
- Cost of poor quality
- Process cycle time
- Types of measurements
- Central Tendency
- Process Balancing
- Error proofing (Poke-Yoke)
- Piloting a solution
- Process control
You can complete this training in Person, via Live webinar, Self-paced, Self-study or One-On-One.